Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Challenge #2 Winners

Good morning,
We're already a week into our 3rd challenge and ready to announce the winners
of challenge #2

Winner of the 3 Lemon Shortbread digi stamp
(drawn by random org)

 No.27 Red Obsession Cards

Please contact Vera by sending an email to chibilemon@gmail.com
to claim your prize.

TOP THREE chosen by me (Angelique)
In order of entre

No.9 Zora



 No.37 Jana K


No.87 Rora


Well done, please take your badges and proudly display them on your blog.

We have a verry friendly facebook group
You're welcome to drop by and say hi
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lemonshortbread/ 

There's still a week left on our current Anything Goes challenge
Just enter the linky below and if you want to use one of the gorgeous Lemon Shortbread images, just follow this link
http://lemonshortbread.etsy.com/

Crafty Huggsss,
Vera and the Lemon Shortbread Design Team




5 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just purchased some of your lovely stamps. I have got them colored and they were so much fun to color. Now, to make the cards for your next challenge. Thank you for allowing me to play along in this fun challenge! Beautiful job by the DT!

Aurelia Aurora said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of chosen Top 3.. so happy and proud *yeaay*.. Congratz to the other ladies.. <3 xx ~RoRa

Anonymous said...

Thank for choosing my design to be included in the Top 1 :)

Anonymous said...

Apologies sorry to confuse anyone in admin, blogger got me in a twist & I've posted comment about top 1 incorrectly.

Adrijana Knez said...

Dear Angelique and DT...thank you so much that you choosing my gift box "Secret Garden" into the TOP 3. I'm sooo happy ;))
Have a nice and creative day, Jana